Wednesday, October 13, 2010

anna tries to blog.

Well. Hello there. This is my new blog. I've created it so that i can post my artwork and musings (because Facebook ain't cuttin' it). A disclaimer: i am currently a BFA student in my senior year at Flagler College and also a bridal consultant/sales associate at the almighty Bed Bath and Beyond-yond-yond (echo for dramatic effect). Therefore, my schedule is awkward and may not lend itself kindly to me being able to update regularly. Also, i have the attention span of a goldfish and thus i rarely am consistent when i try to start blogs. But we're gonna give this a try, deal? That being said, let's be best friends and bounce ideas off of each other and stuff.

Yeaaaahhhh.

I'm going to start this thing off right. Here is a series from a recent photography assignment which was highly influenced by the great Anna Gaskell. Thanks to Lindsey Smith, Jennifer Nasipak and Je'Leah Wiggins for being terrific models.













Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated! Keep an eye out for updates and pictures of more artwork soon.

Yours,
Anna





3 comments:

  1. FIRST!
    I've never been able to do that...

    it's really not as invigorating as you'd think.
    i feel hollow...

    love,
    brennen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! And I'm really glad that the project got a good grade for you, I was really happy to help out. I love you and your work! (Also, still have to talk to you so text me whenever you have free time?) You're birthday present inspired more paintings so..yeah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new Blog! The nice thing is that Blogspot is a bit more professional than social, and yet there is room to connect and contact. You will probably find that you will develop connects with other professionals and students. It's rather less than a "playground"

    Complaint: you just fired this blog up and you already have four followers!! I had to have mine up for a solid YEAR before I had anything like that!! ;)

    Anyway, great stuff, and I'll post a link from my (letterpress) blog:

    http://www.gjohanson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete