Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Resolution

Happy New Year everyone!

2012 was pretty crazy and VERY busy for me. And i proved once again that i am terrible at keeping up with a blog.

But i have a 2013 resolution to write a new post bi-weekly. We'll see how this goes. I have also added a couple new pages. I now have a Commissions page to show you the kinds of things i've been making for people in the past year or so. I've also added a Services & Contact page to clearly spell out what you can expect from my artwork, what services i provide, and how to contact me! I figure, if i fail again at posting regularly, i can at least use this blog as a host for my portfolio and a jumping-off point for my freelance career.

And now for something completely different :


A late Christmas family photo featuring me, my husband, and the ever-patient Bridget.
Happy Monday!
Yours,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment